“The Responsible Revolution” represents an open initiative, emphasizing the cultivation of ethical standards and highlighting the tangible social impact contributions within the blockchain domain. At its heart, the movement seeks to promote the application of blockchain technology in tackling urgent global issues.
We are committed to supporting a diverse array of social impact initiatives, from social progress and animal welfare to environmental conservation. Impact Plus’ mission extends beyond the digital realm, aiming to create connections between academia, local communities, non-governmental organizations, established institutions, and the dynamic web3 environment. This endeavor seeks to bolster credibility and foster collaboration, emphasizing the strength of collective action to rally these distinct sectors around a mutual goal.
“The Responsible Revolution” awareness campaign is multifaceted and, as a kickoff, includes, the following initiatives:
- A manifesto that you can endorse to enhance the prominence of your social initiatives and bolster the movement.
- A one-day journey during Devconnect Istanbul, providing start-ups with international development support to apply for grants among others.
- The launch of three bootcamps for local NGOs, simultaneously taking place in Kenya, Nigeria, and Türkiye (as part of Devconnect Istanbul). These bootcamps serve as a global initiative to empower NGOs with responsible blockchain use.
- The addition of two to three Polygon Techhouses into the overarching Polygon international Techhouses program.
- The Polygonimpact Care Center designed to professionalize and measure the impact of social initiatives within the Polygon Ecosystem, driving social change and sustainability.
- The establishment of Impact Hacker houses in two African countries.
- Panel discussions highlighting the significance of the latest Frontier Hub and Impact Plus MEAL studies, which shed light on the transformative potential of blockchain technology in addressing global challenges.
- One-by-one assessments on Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability, and Learning (MEAL) for social impact startups in Istanbul.
- A panel discussion with Cornell University on technological innovation.
There’s so much more on the horizon for the “Responsible Revolution.”
Embark with us on this transformative expedition to sculpt the future, anchored in responsible blockchain application and profound social impact.